- Item Number M126715CHNR-0001
- Model Case Oyster, 40 mm, Everose gold
- Bezel Bidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel. Two-color blue and red Cerachrom insert in ceramic, engraved numerals and graduations
- Water Resistance Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Movement Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding, GMT function
- Caliber 3285, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve Approximately 70 hours
- Bracelet Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Dial Black
- Certification Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
24-Hour Rotatable Bezel
In addition to conventional hour, minute and seconds hands, the GMT-Master II features an arrow-tipped hand, which circles the dial once every 24 hours, as well as a bidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel.
Like all Rolex Professional watches, the GMT-Master II offers exceptional legibility in all circumstances, and especially in the dark, thanks to its Chromalight display. The broad hands and hour markers in simple shapes – triangles, circles, rectangles – are filled with a luminescent material emitting a long-lasting glow.
18 kt Everose gold
To preserve the beauty of its pink gold watches, Rolex created and patented an exclusive 18 kt pink gold alloy cast in its own foundry: Everose gold. Introduced in 2005, 18 kt Everose is used on all Rolex Oyster models in pink gold.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Ben Bridge Jewelers is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
Designed to show the time in two different time zones simultaneously, the GMT-Master, launched in 1955, was originally developed as a navigation instrument for professionals crisscrossing the globe. Heir to the original model, the GMT-Master II was unveiled in 1982, with a new movement ensuring ease of use. Its combination of peerless functionality, robustness and instantly recognizable esthetics has attracted a wider audience of world travelers.
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible