Effective: January 1, 2020
Note Regarding Pandora Stores
geographic scope and state-specific disclosures
Please note that the Sites are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Sites, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States.
We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional disclosures relating to the processing of personal information about residents of certain states. Please refer below for disclosures that may be applicable to you:
- If you are a resident of the State of California in the United States, please see below “ADDITIONAL CALIFORNIA PRIVACY DISCLOSURES” below for additional California-specific privacy disclosures.
- If you are a resident of the State of Nevada in the United States, please see below for Nevada-specific privacy disclosures.
- Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. We do not sell your covered information, as defined by Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes. If you reside in Nevada, you have the right to submit a request to email@example.com to opt out of the sale of covered information. Please include “Nevada Rights Request” in the subject line.
what is personal information?
our collection of personal information
- Contact and Profile Information. We collect personal information, such as your name, email address, password, telephone number, gender, zip code, and address when you create an account, sign up for a newsletter, request a transaction or make a purchase online or in-store, redeem or participate in a promotion, purchase or redeem a gift card or otherwise communicate with us. We collect any communications between you and us and any other information you provide to us. We also collect information about your use of our services, such as your orders, and similar activity.
- Payment and Transaction Information. We may collect information such as items purchased, date and time of your transaction, amount purchased, order details, whether you used a particular coupon or deal, and payment information, such as your credit/debit card (and associated security code) or gift card details, when you make an in-store or online purchase.
- Shopping History. For example, we may collect personal information about the items you viewed on our website, added to your cart, purchased or returned.
- Action/registration information you provide when you create an account, enter a promotion, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account, such as your first name and surname, gender, date of birth, email address, username, password and other security information for authentication and access.
- Device and location information, such as, information about your device and location, such as IP address, location or provider. We may collect location through WiFi, wireless network triangulation and other methods or we may also approximate your location by your IP Address.
- Usage information and browsing history, such as, information about how you navigate within our services, your browsing history and which elements of our services you use the most.
- Transaction information you provide when you request information, contact Customer Service, or purchase a product or service from us, such as your postal address, email address, telephone number, and payment information.
- Information we obtain from a third party, such as a site or platform provider, about use of our applications on third-party platforms or devices.
- Location information, including location information provided by a mobile or other device interacting with one of our sites or applications (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Activity information about your use, and the use by any person(s) you authorize through your account, of our sites and applications, such as the content you view or post, how often you use our services, and your preferences.
- Analytics Data. This may include the electronic path you take to our services, through our services and when exiting our services, as well as your usage and activity on our services, such as the links and objects you view, click or otherwise interact with (also known as “Clickstream Data”). We may collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the services and to understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn more about Google's practices at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Usage, viewing, technical, and device data when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms, or open emails we send, including your browser or device type, unique device identifier, and IP address.
- Information We Receive from Third-Party Sites You Connect to Our Services. Some parts of our services may allow you to login through a third party social network or authentication service such as Facebook. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us, which could include your name, email address, address book and contacts, or other information. The data we receive is dependent on that third party’s policies and your privacy settings on that third-party site.
- Social Networks Through Your Interactions. When you interact with our services through various social media networks, such as when you “Like” us on Facebook or when you follow us or share our content on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram or other social networks, we may receive some information about you that you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third party websites and social media networks and services before linking or connecting them to our services.
- Information Provided by Others. From time to time, we may receive information about you from third parties and other users. For example, we may obtain information from our marketing partners or from third parties to enhance or supplement our existing user information. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you directly.
- Information Provided by Pandora Jewelry Entities. We may receive information about you from Pandora Jewelry companies and affiliates (see “Regarding Pandora” above), so that information you provide to Pandora Jewelry Entities may be used by us to provide you services, communicate with you or provide you advertisements or other personalized content.
cookies, web beacons, and other tracking devices
Ben Bridge’s Sites also use a variety of cookies and other tracking devices to help us be more responsive to your needs and to deliver a more personalized online experience. For example, if you provide your zip code we may store it in a cookie and use it to remember your nearest Ben Bridge stores or if you click on one of our ads we may track what products you view or purchase from our website to evaluate the ad’s performance. We use web beacons or clear gifs (which are single pixel images) to help monitor how often a specific page or message is viewed. We may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with personalized online display advertising tailored to your interests. To opt out of these ads, please click here.
how we use personal information
Ben Bridge uses the Personal Information that we collect about you:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To process your registration for our services, purchases, transactions, and payments.
- To present and personalize the Sites and notify you of changes to a Site.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To, unless you opt-out, send you marketing and promotional messages for special offers involving our own or our partner’s goods and services that may be of interest to you. To stop receiving these messages see “Choices and Control Over Your Information” section below.
- To send you important information regarding the services, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies, and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be material to your use of the services, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- To attempt to detect and reduce fraud, credit risk, and other illegal activities or threats to safety, security, or integrity of the Sites or our other operations.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Sites.
- To improve our Sites, services, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ben Bridge’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Ben Bridge about our customers or users is among the assets transferred.
- To personalize your experience and customize content on our services relevant to your interests, including but not limited to targeted offers and ads through our website, email, social media channels, third-party sites, or on other devices you may use.
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the products and services.
- To inform you of products, programs, services, and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you, including, without limitation, adding you to our email/mailing lists and permitting you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions (collectively, "Promotions").
- To evaluate your eligibility for certain types of Promotions, offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our service, technology assets, and business.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, customer research, audits, fraud prevention, developing new products and/or features, enhancing the services, improving our services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, including to inform our machine learning for purposes such as user engagement.
- For our general business administrative, operations, and oversight purposes.
- To fulfill or complete any other purpose or function described to you when collecting your information.
how we use and disclose personal information
We may use and disclose any Personal Information that we collect or you provide to Ben Bridge in the following ways:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To our agents, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business (such as shipping orders, completing credit checks, maintaining a Site, etc.) for their use in completing services on our behalf.
- To enforce our Policies and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- We may share limited information with third parties with whom we partner to provide contests and sweepstakes, or other joint promotional activities. These partners will usually be clearly identified in the contest rules or promotional materials.
- Third Parties at Your Request: You may choose to share your activities on the services with your friends through email or on various social media networks.
- The Public: When you provide feedback or post user content on our services (e.g., if you post a product review on our website or comment on our social media sites), your information (e.g., your first name and comments) may be displayed on our websites or on our social media pages. When you engage with us on social media, we may tag your social media account or the social media account of others (e.g., to give photo credit to another user).
- Service Providers. We share personal information with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who perform functions or services on our behalf and under our instructions to make our services available to you. For example, this may include vendors and providers who engage in marketing or advertising activities or provide mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, auditing and compliance, fraud prevention, infrastructure provisioning, analytics services, IT services, product fulfillment, and web hosting.
- Business Transaction or Reorganization: We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets. We may disclose personal information to a third-party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- Legal Obligations and Rights: We may disclose personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement:
- in connection with the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- to detect, suppress, or prevent fraud;
- to reduce credit risk and collect debts owed to us;
- to protect the health and safety of us, our customers, or any person; or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- To any other party if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ben Bridge, our customers or others. This includes sharing information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- We may use or disclose any non-individually identifiable information (including aggregated information) about our users that we collect and any information other than Personal Information without restriction.
- We may combine the Personal Information we collect with other information we possess to verify, update or complete the information we have about you from time to time.
choices and control over your information
Profile and settings: You may update your account information and adjust your account settings by logging into your account. Please note that changes to your settings may require some time to take effect.
How to control your email preferences: You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. You may also be able to adjust certain communications preferences by logging into your account or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-888-448-1912. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. Note: removal from our e-mail marketing list will not prevent you from receiving confirmation messages for orders you place or other information you request on a Site. Although we will promptly begin removing your name from our e-mail marketing lists after receiving your request, for a limited period of time you may still receive messages from us for that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
If at any time you would like to request access to or change any Personal Information that you have provided to Ben Bridge, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 1-888-448-1912. Please include your full name, street and email address, and telephone number in any message to ensure we can identify all of your information that we collected. We may not accommodate a request to change or remove information if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
links and third party content
Our Sites may contain links to other web sites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites. For example, while navigating the Rolex section of our website, some cookies are controlled by ROLEX SA, which applies the following Cookies Policy.
children's personal information
The Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or through any Site. Ben Bridge does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use any of the Sites. If Ben Bridge learns that it has collected or received any personal information from a child under 13 other than in accordance with law, Ben Bridge will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-888-448-1912.
We have implemented commercially appropriate measures intended to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure in conformance with industry standards. The Ben Bridge website serves all pages over secure HTTPS. Your credit card information and other shopping information is transmitted to us in an encrypted format so that it cannot be compromised or disclosed between the sending and our receipt of the information. Note that we are not responsible for devices, applications, or other programs located on your device or connection which may intercept your information (such as a “keylogger”). Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information that is transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have a password for access to certain parts of a Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You may not share your password with anyone.