IntroducingBen Bridge Signature Credit Card *
We are excited to offer new and convenient financing with competitive and flexible options to all customers, subject to approved credit.
*The Ben Bridge Signature credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.Apply Now
Special Financing Offer on Timepieces and Jewelry – Limited Time Only*
For purchases of fine jewelry and timepieces from July 1 - July 31st, we are offering No Interest if Paid in Full within 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period.* Minimum purchase of $500 required.
- 20% down required for all timepieces
- 20% down for all jewelry over $20,000
- Special financing only available on full price merchandise
- Offer available in-store only
- Regular financing options are available online for all orders $250 or more
How to Apply & Use Your Ben Bridge Signature Credit Card
Visit A Ben Bridge Store
Come see us in store and let our Personal Jewelers help you find the perfect piece for any occasion.Find a Store ›
Shop Online at BenBridge.com
Apply online and use your Ben Bridge Signature Credit Card whenever you are shopping with us 24/7.Apply Now ›
Connect With A Personal Jeweler
Our Personal Jewelers can assist you with applying online or in store with each step of the process.Contact Us ›
Need assistance with your Ben Bridge Signature Credit Card Account?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the benefits of the new Ben Bridge Signature Credit Card?
- Competitive plans – great financing options available
- Quick credit decision within seconds
- You can use your card immediately at all Ben Bridge stores and online at BenBridge.com
- Is there an annual fee for the Ben Bridge Credit Card?
- No, there is no annual fee *.
* The Ben Bridge Signature credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. For newly opened accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 5/25/2021 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921.
- Does Wells Fargo set the Credit limit? Is it possible to request a higher limit?
- Yes. In order to request a higher credit limit, please call Customer Service at 1-877-805-7744
- How can I reach the credit card service department if I have a question or need assistance?
- Phone: 1-877-805-7744
Monday - Friday: 6:00am – 4:00pm Pacific Time
Closed: Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
24-Hour Automated Service
- How quickly will my application be processed?
- Application is quick and easy to do both in store and online. Credit decisions are provided within seconds in most cases.
- How can I access my Ben Bridge Signature Credit Card account?
- What if I miss a payment?
- Minimum monthly payments are required. If you miss a monthly payment, you may be assessed a late fee. For more details: Frequently Asked Questions - Wells Fargo Bank, N.A..
- Can I request an e-statement?
- Yes, if you wish to receive Online Statements going forward, choose this option at Wells Fargo Online.
- Can I add an alternate billing address?
- Yes, you can manage preferences on your Wells Fargo at Wells Fargo Online.
- Where do I go to dispute a charge with Wells Fargo?
- You can contact Wells Fargo directly at 1-877-805-7744, Monday – Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Time.
- When will I receive my first statement?
- You will receive your first statement within 45 days after making your first charge on your credit card account. You can also set up e-statements by going to Wells Fargo Online. If you do not receive your statement in the mail within 45 days, you can contact Wells Fargo at 1-877-805-7744, Monday - Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Time.
- How can I make payments on my Ben Bridge Signature Card?
- I want to do a joint application. Is that possible?
- Yes, there is a step in the application process that allows for a joint application. If you would like another person to be able to use your account at a later date, the co-applicant must be included on the initial application – a second person cannot be added to the account after it is open.
- I didn’t print or save my account information. How can I find it?
- You can call Wells Fargo at 1-877-805-7744 and retrieve your credit card number, or you can wait for your card to arrive in 7-10 days.
- Who do I reach out to if I have additional questions?
- Your Ben Bridge Personal Jeweler will be happy to help you with any additional questions you may have. Additionally, you may contact Wells Fargo directly at 1-877-805-7744, Monday – Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Time.