IntroducingBen Bridge Signature Credit Card *
We are excited to offer new and convenient financing with competitive and flexible options to all customers, subject to approved credit.
*The Ben Bridge Signature credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.Apply Now
How to Apply & Use Your Ben Bridge Signature Credit Card
Visit A Ben Bridge Store
Come see us in store and let our Personal Jewelers help you find the perfect piece for any occasion.Find a Store ›
Shop Online at BenBridge.com
Apply online and use your Ben Bridge Signature Credit Card whenever you are shopping with us 24/7.Apply Now ›
Connect With A Personal Jeweler
Our Personal Jewelers can assist you with applying online or in store with each step of the process.Contact Us ›
Need assistance with your Ben Bridge Signature Credit Card Account?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the benefits of the new Ben Bridge Signature Credit Card?
- Competitive plans – great financing options available
- Quick credit decision within seconds
- You can use your card immediately at all Ben Bridge stores and online at BenBridge.com
- Is there an annual fee for the Ben Bridge Credit Card?
- No, there is no annual fee *.
* The Ben Bridge Signature credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. For newly opened accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 5/25/2021 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921.
- Does Wells Fargo set the Credit limit? Is it possible to request a higher limit?
- Yes. In order to request a higher credit limit, please call Customer Service at 1-877-805-7744
- How can I reach the credit card service department if I have a question or need assistance?
- Phone: 1-877-805-7744
Monday - Friday: 6:00am – 4:00pm Pacific Time
Closed: Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
24-Hour Automated Service
- How quickly will my application be processed?
- Application is quick and easy to do both in store and online. Credit decisions are provided within seconds in most cases.
- How can I access my Ben Bridge Signature Credit Card account?
- What if I miss a payment?
- Minimum monthly payments are required. If you miss a monthly payment, you may be assessed a late fee. For more details: Frequently Asked Questions - Wells Fargo Bank, N.A..
- Can I request an e-statement?
- Yes, if you wish to receive Online Statements going forward, choose this option at Wells Fargo Online.
- Can I add an alternate billing address?
- Yes, you can manage preferences on your Wells Fargo at Wells Fargo Online.
- Where do I go to dispute a charge with Wells Fargo?
- You can contact Wells Fargo directly at 1-877-805-7744, Monday – Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Time.
- When will I receive my first statement?
- You will receive your first statement within 45 days after making your first charge on your credit card account. You can also set up e-statements by going to Wells Fargo Online. If you do not receive your statement in the mail within 45 days, you can contact Wells Fargo at 1-877-805-7744, Monday - Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Time.
- How can I make payments on my Ben Bridge Signature Card?
- I want to do a joint application. Is that possible?
- Yes, there is a step in the application process that allows for a joint application. If you would like another person to be able to use your account at a later date, the co-applicant must be included on the initial application – a second person cannot be added to the account after it is open.
- I didn’t print or save my account information. How can I find it?
- You can call Wells Fargo at 1-877-805-7744 and retrieve your credit card number, or you can wait for your card to arrive in 7-10 days.
- Who do I reach out to if I have additional questions?
- Your Ben Bridge Personal Jeweler will be happy to help you with any additional questions you may have. Additionally, you may contact Wells Fargo directly at 1-877-805-7744, Monday – Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Time.