Dear Valued Customers,
For over 107 years, Ben Bridge Jeweler has taken pride in the role we play in the lives of our customers, our associates and our communities.
We have taken the following steps to make sure that you always feel safe and comfortable when shopping with us:
- Conducting daily health screenings for associates
- Providing face masks for associates and customers
- Providing gloves for associates
- Ensuring social distancing of six feet or more
- Limiting the number of associates and customers in the store
- Increasing cleaning and sanitation
- Following disinfecting procedures for jewelry
- Offering appointments both in person and virtually
- Continuing to follow all recommended local, state and federal health guidelines
Protecting our associates and customers is our highest priority. Throughout this pandemic, our company policies and COVID precautions have met and often exceeded the most effective health and safety standards. Based on updated CDC guidance as well as state laws, we are updating our mask policy for customers, and our policy for the number of customers allowed per associate.
- Effective immediately, we are requiring face masks for all customers and associates in all stores. Thank you for your responsible cooperation.
- We will no longer require one associate per customer/customer group. Instead, we will allow additional customers/browsers, up to the legal capacity limit for each store. Our teams are working to determine what is right for each store based on local laws, your store’s legal occupancy limit and staffing availability.
We are so grateful for your continued loyalty and support and look forward to being your personal jeweler for generations to come!
The Ben Bridge Family